Simple PUBG Tricks Mobile: The launch of PUBG – the acronym for Player Unknown’s Battle Grounds – has whet up the appetite for battle royale madness among gamers. If the growing popularity of the game is anything to go by, it has already become a real revelation to a significant number of gamers.
Available on two of the most popular mobile platforms around the world – Android and iOS – the mobile game can be downloaded from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Have a desire to play the game but not sure how to play it the right way. Don’t worry. The subsequent sections on effective PUBG tricks will guide you through.
First thing first, if you really want to bag some powerful loot, air drops is the best possible option. Even when PUBG had only one map, this idea to conquer loots has always been constant. Just remember one thing- other players also flock towards these air drops. So, as soon as you have managed to bag one, claim that loot inside.
- Be a battle master with this PUBG trick: alwayscheck for better loots in small villages. These are the best to aim for loot spots and exceptional loots. Although loots are available in larger cities more often, the amount you would find in smaller villages are enough to go on with.
- PUBG runs on the thumb rule of looting first and shooting later. Therefore, this PUBG tricks mobile uncovers to check the military camps for an enormous amount of loots. High- tier weapons, assault rifles, helmets and level 3 vests are easy to find in these military bases. Don’t forget to prepare yourself for a high voltage fight with enemies when you claim your loots.
- Health items, backpack, head and body armour, insanely powerful AWM sniper rifle should be your first priority while looting. Once you hit the floor, look for the crates with supplies and grab them before you come in contact with a foe.
- PUBG tricks to always swear by- keep an eye on your map. Although it takes a few games to understand the layout, it would help in the following sessions. The map is your friend, it is necessary to mark out the position of your enemy. The map is also the only place that marks your ‘safe circle’. At times, and under circumstances the ‘circle’ would start shrinking, eventually allowing you to die if you are outside.
Here are a handful of android PUBG tricks to apply in the battleground for becoming a doting PUBGian:
- Don’t trust an empty door- you never know who’s hiding inside. So always check behind every door you open
- Make an approach from an offbeat and unexpected direction
- Don’t claim all airdrop loots; your position would be visible to better-equipped players.
- Got a shooting sound? Guard yourself well and then respond
- PUBG mobile is a demanding game and would need the best form of your phone. So before you start, prepare your phone. PUBG tricks mobile includes removing all the apps that are running the background.
- Want the best PUBG experience? Apply this PUBG tricks mobile; turn off battery saver, data saver, automatic night mode, and auto brightness. The brighter, the better. Dimmer light during the game won’t allow you to see properly.
- Make sure you are well connected to your internet connection. Android PUBG tricks also include playing with a good internet connection. Also, spare a couple of hours if you see that someone else is streaming heavy data.
- Android PUBG tricks suggest the gamers use headphones for listening to the great audio inside. You can always switch on the mobile phone speak, but that won’t do justice to the breathtaking experience of audio you hear via headphones.
- There are multiple ways to play PUBG on mobile. And with each update, PUBG comes with a new approach. However, keeping the classic mode intact, if android players are willing to switch to a different map, they can do so from version 5 onwards.
- Classic mode, to date, is the best version to play PUBG on mobile. It provides the original experience, with a time span to complete each game within 30 minutes, if you are the winner.
PUBG Guns: Pros & Cons
One tip to survive PUBG is to shoot whenever you are in range. It’s always best for the gamers to understand fast when to attack and when to shoot. Need a confirmed PUBG shooting tip? Only fire your weapon if it has the complete chance of hitting the target.
PUBGcomes with an impressive range of weapons, especially guns for the players. You will have shotguns, rifles, grenades, and pistols. However, with PUBG shooting tips, you would understand what guns should be used and when. Shotguns are best used if you want close up damage. Assault rifles and pistols are good for mid-range fights, and sniper rifles are perfect for long distance shots. Although, pistol seems to be somewhat useless once the game has started.
If you want to stay put longer in the game, follow the PUBG tricks android helmet guide. Know which helmet can take how much amount of damage. If you are wearing level 2 helmets or one below that, it can kill you instantly with a headshot of Kar98 sniper. However, with a level 3 helmet, you can survive it.
Kar98 is the most commonly used and found sniper in PUBG.
PUBG tricks android always ask gamers to use grenades to blow away huts or building that you suspect enemies are camping inside. You also get smoke grenades to use. But remember that smoke grenades can obstruct your vision while clearing it for the enemy. Use only when you need to distract the enemy or an emergency situation.
Also, remember that you have limited armour storage to use. Use that space wisely. Damaged high-level armours are of no use but occupy more and often worse than undamaged low-level armour. Your inventory should have space for loots. But don’t let go grenades or first aid kits for that. Equip Smoke or Stun grenade in the inventory, but keep in mind that if your inventory is full, you won’t be able to swap it out for the Frag without using or dropping something!
Let us also discuss the pros of the PUBG guns
- It is the one and only non-crate rifle that you can own in the game and makes use of minimal attachments
- It is easily available compare to other snipers.
- Slow firing rate
- Mini 14
- Looking out for Long Range firing? This gun is best suited to give you the advantage of quick shots
- Muzzle velocity
- Not impressive for long-range firing
- AWM is one of the top-notch rifles that can kill with just one shot on the chest
- You get the privilege of sharp shooting
- It has rare 300 ammunition
- It offers fire rate flexibility
- It is an assault rifle that takes the least time to kill, all thanks to the accelerated fire rate
- It takes reload time of seven seconds
- To finish off gangs and squads, GROZA is a saviour
- It is a powerful assault rifle
- It takes a reload time of three seconds
- Semi-auto and full auto mode are the two modes of firing that you can use for short distance and long distance firing respectively.
- Two headshots can kill a player not wearing a level 3 helmet
- It can cause relatively high damages, and accuracy is one of the top factors which will make you fall in love with this gun.
- You yourself need to be a pro to land single shots at a long range
- This gun comes with a silencer making it a powerful rifle
- Best suited for short range fights
- It has the worst assault stats
- This gun has minimal recoil, and you can mount a silencer on it for the combats
- It is one of the powerful SMG guns to kill your enemies
- It can destroy your enemies in seconds
- It is viable
In this guide, you’ll find some essential tips and tricks that will put you ahead of the pack in PUBG mobile and help you bag those sweet rewards. Manage your next PUBG session with these thumb rules. Matches are going to be pretty manageable when you have these hands-on techniques of PUBG.